Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Artwork for an unreleased online game

As it goes, a year ago I did some freelance work with a company trying to launch an online trading card game. Right as they were preparing to release it though, the plan fell through and I haven't seen any signs of it ever picking up again.
Seeing as it's been a while and the company itself disbanded, I think it's safe to share some of the stuff I worked on..otherwise these guys wouldn't ever see the light of day. It's pretty old but I still liked how some of the characters came out.





1 comment:

chrystal chan said...

i never knew it fell through. you know your 3rd pg, bottom right, the vase thing, has some interesting color/painting going on in the brown part. i like that. oh yea, and you already know i like your cat haha.