Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The big top has rolled into town....


And I'm still flailing around trying to figure out where I'm running.
For the first BFA project we're told to follow a specific artist's style, and I chose Neil Campbell Ross as my person.
Who, by the way, is such a skilled painter that I'm actually embarassed about following his lead.
Here's hoping that I can come up with something worthy.
In the meantime, here's a messy little thumbnail I was playing around with. Maybe it'll lead to something, or maybe it won't.

2 comments:

Jackie W said...

Hey Aletta, its Jacilyn, I wanted to say hi and check out my new blog if you have the time. :) Good start on the thumbnail, and good luck with your classes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aletta. Interesting stuff you got here. I was going to reply back to you, but i was always so sleepy. I didn't want to sound like a drunkard when I commented. I'm fully awake now.

So good luck on your projects! And stay healthy.